Original Post

Accepted Solution

Daily 600 not tracking

★★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All devices
OS Version Very version
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) I am Grandepatron if you want to be my ally just ask.
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When 600 is completed it does not show up on management tab.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do 600 energy for tickets before your daily reset.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Reality Skewed Gamers

This bug has been around for a long time. With a new raid coming some time in the new year maybe we can finally fix a 18 month old bug. Just search #ididmy600 on twitter. Or I have a video for you to explain more. https://youtu.be/Ny1SH6hW6L0
7EBC04C4-E45C-43F9-87F7-6F0D401405FD.jpeg
743DBE7F-11F6-4561-83FA-E34580179254.jpeg
Message 1 of 88 (6,377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Daily 600 not tracking

Community Manager (retired)

UPDATE

A step in the right direction. Please see our server update notes linked below!

Server Update 1/11/2018

View in thread

Message 85 of 88 (3,276 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

It's a total pain to take screenshots every day and submit them on other communication platforms - and there's no other way to prove you did your share. Dear devs, just get it fixed and be done with it. Thanks

Message 2 of 88 (6,219 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
You’d think something that’s so trivial yet such a huge pain for guild officers would be fixed by now. Guilds are the driving force behind this game, I’d like to believe that bugs that get in the way of running a guild would be as important as gameplay bugs. We’re not asking for much here, just an accurate leaderboard.
Message 3 of 88 (6,198 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Dear EA/CG,

This bug has been a real pain and I humbly request that you may look for a fix as this would be a massive help to all of your loyal gamers. I am pretty sure it would be a new year resolution ✅ for everyone who is an officer or Guikd Leader 👍🏽
Message 4 of 88 (6,190 Views)

★ Apprentice

As a guild leader, this is literally THE most painful part of managing the game. I literally have to run a spreadsheet EVERYDAY for 50 members to figure out who is missing coins. I have literally been doing this for a year and a half.

Tell me, would you want to have to do that every day for a game? I think its time you guys start thinking about it from the player/clients side of things, In order to be a good guild you have to track tickets. It takes at minimum 30 minutes of my life just taking screen shots and filling out a spread sheet EVERYDAY.

Signed,

One pissed off paying customer 

Message 5 of 88 (6,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Our guild leaders already put in so much time with organization and preparation.  Please get this issue resolved so they can take this annoyance off their plate!

Message 6 of 88 (6,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Seems like at least once a week for. Which is still too much.
Message 7 of 88 (6,151 Views)

★ Apprentice
This indeed needs fixed. Our community relies heavily on accurate information.
Message 8 of 88 (6,060 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It’s a PITA to track the 600. Let this be a game and not too much hard work for all those guild leaders and officers who spend much of their time in organizing a guild and all the raids, TB and TW!

Message 9 of 88 (6,053 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hiya,

This is a known issue and on our radar to address. While I o not have a concrete date, we appreciate your patience as this is looked into.

Message 10 of 88 (6,008 Views)