DV dots disappearing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 10R
OS Version Software version 13.7
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 851-442-328
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Vader dots disappear on Rey when fighting her with DV lead
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try DV lead against GL Rey and watch her dots disappear
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

When using DV lead with all his zetas done against GL Rey squads she is dispelling his dots. This makes it very hard to kill her off with culling blade. I have spoken with a few others in my guild and the same is happening to them now. I do have a video of the battle and SS’s but apparently they are too big to attach to this report. 
Here is the link showing her with 8 then she takes a turn and the 8 dots disappear and do not return. Have 2 videos where this has happened in the last few days. 

https://youtu.be/iT9cjEC7QMg

Message 1 of 2 (264 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DV dots disappearing

@colint1974 Hi, thanks for this report!

When Rey uses her ultimate “Heir to the Jedi”, one of the effects is she becomes “immune to all detrimental effects.” This includes dots. So even though Vader’s leadership tries to reapply them, they can’t be reapplied because she’s immune during that turn. This appears to be WAI (at least in the video you showed).

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (244 Views)

All Replies

Re: DV dots disappearing

@colint1974 Hi, thanks for this report!

When Rey uses her ultimate “Heir to the Jedi”, one of the effects is she becomes “immune to all detrimental effects.” This includes dots. So even though Vader’s leadership tries to reapply them, they can’t be reapplied because she’s immune during that turn. This appears to be WAI (at least in the video you showed).