by xxmissawsumxx

Original Post

[DU] University homework or teacher work only goes up to 75%

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? I dont know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? highschool.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to university or teacher career
What happens when the bug occurs? sim cannot finish work.
What do you expect to see? for it go to 100%
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. this happened not too long after the two new updates and i also just bought the highschool pack too.

the first time it happened was soon after getting the highschool pack, my sims homework that she needed to mark would only go to 75% and then wouldnt let me complete it and this happened for multiple days until i decided to make my sim quit and this was annoying because i was at a high level on the teacher career. it happened again with my sims university homework. i really want this fixed since this may affect my sims final grade and i worked really hard to get A+. this is around the 7th or 8th time ive reporting a glitch ive never felt the need to report any before but the amount of glitches im having that are probably mostly from the highschool pack is ridiculous.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (1,449 Views)

Re: [DU] University homework or teacher work only goes up to 75%

Hero

Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353 (Post #8)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,413 Views)

Teacher grade work not fullfiling assignment although complete

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? I can't find a number, but I have all updates.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, City living, Cats&dogs, Get famous, Island living, Discover university, Cottage living, highschool years, Spa day, Vampires, Jungle adventure, Realm of magic, Werewolves, Paranormal, Spooky, Kids room, Vintage glamour
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Step 1: Be a teacher. Step 2: Attempt to grade your students homework. Step 3: Be dissapointed.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim grades their students homework until the bar fills up and the task is complete. However, in the daily assignment it only goes up to 75% and stops there. There is no further interaction with the notebook to grade the homework.
What do you expect to see? For the assignment to go up to 100%
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I just instaled Highschool years.

There is no more info I can think of right now.

ETA: I just want to add that this doesn't just happen when the assignment is to grade homework. I've had it happen every single time when the assignment is to prepare a lecture, although this is not as bad because you can just repeat the action and cancel it once it's reached the "complete" state. Annoying AF, though.

Message 3 of 4 (859 Views)

Re: Teacher grade work not fullfiling assignment although complete

★★ Novice

My bug report got merged with a year old thread?

So much for necroposting.

Message 4 of 4 (713 Views)