by ManicPot8to

Original Post

Re: Unable to complete presentations/Capture information drops from cue

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict i've sent the save
Message 11 of 20 (677 Views)

Hero
@ManicPot8to So I tested your save. I only had the refine option on your board (which worked although I can't remember if it's supposed to have a progress circle or not

Editing the paper was a bit more tricky and I don't know what triggered it to work. The Sim had a bit low needs so took care of that and there was a Yogurt on the table. I removed that. Sims sometimes have issues using the computer if there's something on the table.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 20 (660 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict i'll take that into consideration thanks
Message 13 of 20 (639 Views)

Hero
@ManicPot8to Do you still not have the refine option on the board if you load that save ? Seems they finished with capturing. Or is there another household that has an unstarted board in that save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 20 (618 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict it seems to be back now after i moved the board to the top floor that has alot of space... still not sure what's happening.. were you able to analyze the LE
Message 15 of 20 (597 Views)

★★★ Pro

The LE has nothing to do with your issue here. The LE is the same as here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/DU-Roommate-Get-Hype-Error-LastException/td-p/10346193.

It’s the interaction from roommates/mascot GetHype. (Both your LE-Notifications are the same)

Message 16 of 20 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@daikoyu How can you be sure that the LE has nothing to do with it ? Maybe the get hyped LE causes the interaction to drop from queue ?

This could be a side effect. LE can cause all kind of symptoms even if not directly connected. I didn't have any issues but I also didn't get the LE.

@ManicPot8to Yeah, the LE is a known issue. Just don't know if they you're error is related. Do you get the LE each time the issue occurs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 20 (571 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict not always but more often than not.. though to be honest i don't always open it so idk if its the same error each time.. i do notice that even when playing with mccc i only seem to get LEs when playing sims in university housing.
Message 18 of 20 (546 Views)

Hero
@ManicPot8to Yeah, there's a lot of LEs. I'm really just curious if they are related.

Best is probably if you play on to the next class with the board and delete all the LE files you currently have. Then check if the same issue occurs again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 20 (533 Views)

Hero
@ManicPot8to Did this happen again for the next class ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 20 (478 Views)