by Sketch793

Original Post

[DU] Sims goes to another room just to eat or do homeworks in dorms

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Uni, Seasons and more
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have my Sim sit in front of her own study table in her room in the dorm. And then I put her notebook on her study table and make her do her homework.
What happens when the bug occurs? Instead, she stands up, and goes to another room to do her homework.
What do you expect to see? I want her to do her homework in her own room, or where I want. I don't want her to walk to a room far from her just to do her homework.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have my Sim sit in front of her own study table in her room in the dorm. And then I put her notebook on her study table and make her do her homework.
What happens when the bug occurs? Instead, she stands up, and goes to another room to do her homework.
What do you expect to see? I want her to do her homework in her own room, or where I want. I don't want her to walk to a room far from her just to do her homework.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (395 Views)

Re: Sims goes to another room just to eat or do homeworks in dorms

★★★★★ Pro

Try locking her in the room.

Message 2 of 2 (374 Views)