[NEEDS SAVES][DU] Sims fail university with work completed/outstanding (1.80.69)

by parislong

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES][DU] Sims fail university with work completed/outstanding (1.80.69)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Discover University, Get to Work, Seasons, Dine Out, Parenthood, Spa Day, Bowling Night Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Laundry Day,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim go to class with everything required completed and check the notification.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims have all of their homework, exams, and presentations completed and when I send them to class I have them "Take Notes". After class I get a notification saying my sim did the absolute minimum of just showing up even though all homework is done and I had them take notes. At the end of the term my sims fail regardless of having everything completed with outstanding qualities.
What do you expect to see? I expect my sims to not fail their classes when they do all of their work, especially with outstanding qualities.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

sss

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 20 (4,338 Views)

Re: Sims fail university even though all work is completed and outstanding

Hero
@parislong Do you have the same issue on a save that never had mods/cc in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 20 (4,292 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict It worked fine before with and without mods it was never a problem.
Message 3 of 20 (4,268 Views)

Hero
@parislong mods get outdated with patches though and to be sure it's not an issue caused by mods, it needs to be tested without them

If you leave them in, your post might not get looked into by EA.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 20 (4,250 Views)

★ Novice
@parislong I'm having this same problem and it's soo annoying
Message 5 of 20 (4,208 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If it’s outstanding, it’s not by definition completed. So which is it…? Because obviously it can’t be both.

Outstanding (adj): not yet finished, resolved or dealt with

Message 6 of 20 (4,181 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Rename23321 wrote:

If it’s outstanding, it’s not by definition completed. So which is it…? Because obviously it can’t be both.

Outstanding (adj): not yet finished, resolved or dealt with

I'm pretty sure by outstanding, OP meant noticeably good qualities. Obviously.

Message 7 of 20 (4,067 Views)

Bas grades despit actively studying and do homeworks on excelent

★ Apprentice

I enroll my 2 sims on studies.   They had 1 skill needed for fac on 10 and others about 7. They did presentations and terms  on Excelent quality, always done homeworks. Both participated on each course actively and took notes.

First thing strange was that after each  course, i had notice, that they participate but be present was their only effort, which was pretty strange. I thought that it is a bug. I use often also Study interractien. At the end both recieved full F. 

Message 8 of 20 (4,066 Views)

Re: Bas grades despit actively studying and do homeworks on excelent

Hero
@TakaFrancuska I merged your post with the current bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 20 (4,025 Views)

Sims 4 University still failing June 2022

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? latest with Warewolves
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EVERYTHING except for a couple of kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? send a sim through university.. have them go above and beyond on everything from taking notes, studying, doing the homework, showing up on time....and no matter what they fail classes and the professors accuse the sims of barely caring. Before (not sure how long before) I used to play over and over with my sims always doing their best and they would get B's or better....but now now matter what I do they fail.
What happens when the bug occurs? every time
What do you expect to see? My sims doing well or at least passing university when they've put in the work, the studying time, completed assignments etc. They should not be failing every time.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

nothing to attach

Message 10 of 20 (3,602 Views)