by xochiquetzl_xkvn

Original Post

[DU] Servo with Robonanny cooks non-stop when toddler/child is not on lot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EP's, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Spa Day, Strangerville, Fitness Stuff, Laundry Day, Moschino, Movie Hangout, Nifty Knitting, Perfect Patio, Tiny Living, Vintage Glamour, & Bust the Dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a servo and give it the robonanny enhancement, when a toddler/child is around they behave well, when the toddler/child leaves the lot they cook nonstop, dish after dish.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the toddler/child leaves the lot they cook nonstop, dish after dish.
What do you expect to see? Servo should stop nanny mode when child/toddler is not around or atleast not cook meal after meal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

N/A

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 2 (993 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Servo Cooking Non-Stop

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

I noticed this, too, and just turned the RoboNanny module off.  TBH the toddler I'd turned it on for was now an adult vampire living with her adult vampire husband and the Servo, and no one in the household eats, so... STOP COOKING!  Wink  But yeah.  It seemed to start fairly recently. 

Message 2 of 2 (980 Views)