by codywody27

Original Post

[DU] Servo has Want to eat snacks/impossible to change wants

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.95.207.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Realm of Magic, Perfect Patio, Parenthood, Outdoor Retreat, Nifty Knitting, My First Pet, Movie Hangout, Moschino, Luxury Party, Laundry Day, Kid's Room, Jungle Adventure, Island Living, Holiday Celebration, Get Together, Get To Work, Get Famous, Fitness, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Dine Out, Desert Luxe, Country Kitchen, Cottage Living, Cool Kitchen, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Bowling Night, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Vampires, Toddlers, Tiny Living, Strangerville, Spooky Stuff, Spa Day, Snowy Escape, Seasons, Romantic Garden, Bonus content
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Servo Bot once created has Childish trait. Spawning want "Eat Snacks". Servo cannot eat. Wants do not refresh while recharging. Purchasing want refresher reward drink, unfortunately servo cannot drink as well. Wants are stuck perpetually. (the other is talk to a person who I can't find so that's on me.)
What happens when the bug occurs? Servo is unable to complete any wants.
What do you expect to see? Servo want(s) reset option or want(s) resetting while recharging. Or let servos EAT! lol
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I hadn't played with servos in a couple years, so I wanted to play with one. My sim built it and it was granted the childish trait. Servo wants to eat and cannot. Can't drink the want refresher. I just want my robot happy ;-;

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, adjusted title

Message 1 of 1 (553 Views)