by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

[DU] Secret Society Members Burst into Gibbs Hill Homes to Steal Food

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Dream Home Decorator, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, and kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim living in Gibbs Hill in Britechester (the neighbourhood in the middle of the Britechester map) and wait until the Secret Society (The Order of Enchantment) has a meeting (they meet once a week, and I think the weekday is randomised for each save file, so you just have to wait, or join them to get access to their schedule to know which day they'll appear).
What happens when the bug occurs? Secret Society members burst into the sim's home to drink water or to take leftover food from the fridge. There's no option to send them home.
What do you expect to see? No sims coming into my sim's home uninvited.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

2021-10-23_14-36-22.png

This one just took a glass of water, but last time they stole my last piece of Yorkshire pudding 😠

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (189 Views)