[DU] Secret Society Invite when University is over

by lostinmalloc

Original Post

[DU] Secret Society Invite when University is over

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.33
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Batuu, SE. Eco not installed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make an offering while in the alst term of the Uni. Graduate. The secret society shows up when University is over, at your home.
What happens when the bug occurs? You are invited into the secret society even if no longer at the University
What do you expect to see? Not being invited and not seeing the secret society appearing at someone's house.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.33

Since I was about to finish University, I did not think this would happen: Secret Society members show up at my house after the University has finished to invite me.

Message 1 of 3 (324 Views)

How to stop the members of the Secret Society from entering my sims’ house?

★★★★★ Newbie

Two of the sims in my sim family have recently graduated from college, when they were in college, they both joined the Secret Society. At that time, members of the society came to their dorm and just entered the room even when the door was locked. Now both of the sims have graduated and moved back home, but the members of the Secret Society still trespass the house occasionally, and they will unlock every door they walked through. This is kinda annoying, and I also found out that I’m unable to set any door as the front door of my sims’ apartment. Do anyone have experienced this issue before and do you know how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Message 2 of 3 (129 Views)

Re: How to stop the members of the Secret Society from entering my sims’ house?

Hero
@24LEOOOOO Is this a residential rental apartment (for the front door issue)

There's a bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/DU-Secret-Society-Invite-when-University-is-over/m-p/9736082 for the secret society members still showing up. Best to add your voice there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (101 Views)