by onemorekayaker

Original Post

[DU][S] Servos keep doing walkbys in the rain and dying

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Sometimes (5-10%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions but HSL, all game packs but DHD and MWS, all stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add servos in unplayed or inactive households. Go to a public lot while its raining, such as the gym or a City Living festival. Wait.
What happens when the bug occurs? The servo will spawn, in the rain, get rained on, drain its durability down to nothing, and die without any option of reviving it as a ghost.
What do you expect to see? I expect servos, like vampires, to not do walkbys in conditions that will kill them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? I don't know.

I'm having an issue where servos keep spawning to do walkbys in the rain. They do not have umbrellas, so get damaged from the rain and break down. When I catch this in time I'm having to cheat their needs up and delete them to banish them from the lot in order to save their lives. When I don't catch this they just die and I can't resurrect them, since servos don't become ghosts.

There's coding that stops vampires from doing walkbys in the middle of the day. Isn't there supposed to be something similar for servos to stop them from killing themselves?

Message 1 of 2 (937 Views)

Re: [DU][S] Servos keep doing walkbys in the rain and dying

★★★★★ Guide
@onemorekayaker Oh yeah this has existed since DU came out and it's so frustrating because Servo can't be set to have the waterproof trait at all even with cheats. Eve. With umbrella they still break down.
Message 2 of 2 (880 Views)