Re: [DU] Roommate doesn't stop making white cake

by LoganIsSleepy

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

You know what? Nevermind, I might have figured it out. While she didn't have the foodie trait, she did have both baking and cooking selected in her likes panel so I've unchecked them and we'll see if that fixes it. If not, then I'll try to dislike them.

Message 11 of 16 (835 Views)

Re: The white cake glitch is back, where visitors constantly bake white cakes

★ Guide

I've decided to have a household with 6 roommates and OH GOODNESS there's so many white cakes everywhere, that's all that the roommates do. All they cook is white cake, exclusively. I don't have NAP enabled.

Message 12 of 16 (722 Views)

Champion
@MR_TURBODRIVER there's a roommate quirk where they are designated as someone who brings home desserts like cakes and cookies. Sounds like you have those as your roommates.

I remember when I first played Discover Uni and had one or two of those and while my sims never starved, it wasn't really nutritious. I think they even got negative moodlets from eating just junk food exclusively.

I wish I got one of those roommates with the quirk to bring back monte cristo sandwiches and roast turkey instead :P
Message 13 of 16 (761 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
@simvasionNo, they don't bring white cake, they bring other sweets. They cook white cake, and only white cake, ever, as I said in my message.
Message 14 of 16 (753 Views)

Champion
@MR_TURBODRIVER you're right - roommates with the baking interest will bring back hamburger cake, strawberry cake, black and white cookies, chocolate chip cookies or heart cookies.

The same baking interest roommate trait will also encourage them to autonomously bake, and so that explains what you're seeing with the white cakes, since that's one of the possible things they could pick to bake. It sounds like it's something they should tone down.
Message 15 of 16 (734 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ValOchoa20 This is driving me INSANE - I’m going fulleditmode to see if I can change it. I’m spending 25% of my day cleaning up !&8,?$? white cake!! All those wasted ingredients, too!

The other thing is the stupid potions around the grill…..holy sim lord, please PLEASE stop every random sim and employee and roommate make de-stress potions on the grill from dawn till dusk every day!!
Message 16 of 16 (636 Views)