[DU] Presentation board missing options when enrolling in two classes with board

by Angrifon

Original Post

[DU] Presentation board missing options when enrolling in two classes with board

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Legacy Edition/Blooming Rooms Kit/Little Campers Kit/Industrial Loft Kit/Dream Home Decorator/City Living/Cottage Living/Snowy Escape/Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack/Eco Lifestyle/Discovery University/Realm of Magic/Strangerville/Tiny Living/Island Living/Get Famous/Seasons/Cats & Dogs/My First Pet Stuff/Jungle Adventure/Laundry Day/Parenthood/Get Together/Fitness Stuff/Get to Work/Vampires/Dine Out/Toddler Stuff/Backyard Stuff/Vintage Glamour/Movie Hangout Stuff/Romantic Garden Stuff/Outdoor Retreat/Spa Day/Cool Kitchen Stuff/Luxury Party Stuff/Perfect Patio Stuff/Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enroll in two classes with Presentation Boards, and try to work on both of them
What happens when the bug occurs? You cannot work on one of the boards. The only option it shows, no matter where you put it or how often you reset it is "Put in Inventory"
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the "Capture Information" option so that my sim can work on their presentation for their class/
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Attached are screenshots of the issue I'm seeing

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, adjusted title

Message 1 of 6 (712 Views)

Re: [DU] Presentation board missing options when enrolling in two classes with b

★★★ Novice
@Angrifon I also have this issue while playing Discover University with my friend. The presentation board disappeared from the lot after we downloaded a new unfurnished house from the Gallery. Now the Sim cannot do her presentation anymore. EA, please fix this asap!
Message 2 of 6 (592 Views)

Re: [DU] Presentation board missing options when enrolling in two classes with b

Champion
@Angrifon While I definitely think you should be able to work on both simultaneously, what happens if you complete the first board and give the presentation? Does it unlock the second?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 3 of 6 (584 Views)

Hero
@Superstara140 Did you have two classes like op and just get one board or one class and that disappeared ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (577 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes, my friend did confirm to me she had her Sim have two classes at once, so I think that is why the board went missing after we changed the lot with a new one from the Gallery…
Message 5 of 6 (564 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Superstara140 And I also noticed that the presentation was still supposed to happen but the Sim cannot use the presentation board to complete the task now that it's gone…
Message 6 of 6 (563 Views)