[DU] No notifications from organization events

by JuliaChang93

Original Post

[DU] No notifications from organization events

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.57.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Spa Day, Moschino, Nifty Knitting, Vintage Glamour, Toddler, Laundry Day, Tiny Living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enroll in a university
What happens when the bug occurs? No notifications appear about organization events. Only "School Spirit Day" notifications are working (like TOO MANY times).
What do you expect to see? Getting notifications from organization events.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was happening before December patch, so probably after November 17th patch.

I am living in a university dorm in Foxbury Campus. I only saw a notification of Utili-bot contest once, then it never appeared again. I also signed up The Brainiacs to see if the bug is about not being a member of an organization but there are still no notifications; even from The Brainiacs events.

Message 1 of 2 (977 Views)

Re: [DU] No notifications from organization events

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

I also just realized I'm not getting notifications for anything other than "spirit" events. This is only the second time I've had a sim attend university so I'm still learning the ropes.  My current primary sim is a member of the Art Society at UBrite.  After a Tuesday morning class, I remembered there was a Monday afternoon figure painting event that I wanted him to attend.  I thought, "Darn, I wish there was a personal calendar for setting reminders." Then I thought, "Wait, there should be notifications about these events!"  There were a few debate event notifications when he first enrolled at UBrite but it has been a while since there were any notifications for those either.  There are so many things to track at university, it would be nice to get event notifications and there is already a mechanism for it.  Thanks for the help!

Update: Well ... I just got a debate notification.  So I guess it's not completely broken?  I'm still not getting notifications for the Art Society events though.

Message 2 of 2 (920 Views)