Re: [DU] NPCs block door to class

by MisplacedMel

Original Post

[DU] NPCs block door to class

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Batuu and Paranormal Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to class with your university student. I don't think it happens with rabbit hole.
What happens when the bug occurs? NPCs spawn in the doorway and block sim from going to class.
What do you expect to see? My sim to go to class on time when she's arrived early (through the other sims, walking around them, or them moving).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The last patch that added likes and dislikes.

I played this sim for the first week of university and didn't have this problem.

Message 1 of 5 (281 Views)

Hero
@MisplacedMel Do the NPCs not despawn when class start ? Could you test another save if the same things happens or if it's limited to a certain save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (246 Views)

★ Guide

They do not despawn. Will test with another save. That save crashed last night (got to manage worlds and tried to start that family and got stuck on the loading screen). It happened again after restarting an older version of that save. It doesn't happen 100% of the time, so it may take a few.

I did figure out that if I fake trying to talk to one of them, they'll all disperse and I can cancel the chat and go to class.

Message 3 of 5 (227 Views)

Hero
@MisplacedMel i tried this in my game and no one was blocking. Not sure what's going on

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (188 Views)

★ Guide

I started a new save and went to classes on the same campus in the same building and didn't have a problem. In fact, no sims ever spawned from the building when I was waiting to go to class. I don't know.

Message 5 of 5 (173 Views)