by Angel164dw

Original Post

[DU] Make offering at alter cancels itself

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs, city living, discover university, eco lifestyle, get famous, get to work, get together, island living, seasons, snowy escape, dine out, jungle adventure, outdoor retreat, parenthood, realm of magic, spa day, stangerville, backyard stuff, cool kitchen stuff, fitness stuff, kids room stuff, laundry day stuff, movie hangout stuff, nifty knitting stuff, perfect patio stuff, romantic garden stuff, tiny living stuff, toddler stuff, vintage glamour stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? join the secret society in discover university, try to make an offering at the altar.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I try to make an offering at the altar, the action just disappears and cancels itself so I can't make any offerings. I've tried to restart the game including repairing it but the issue remains. I've gone to the lot a couple of times and have the same problem every time. I'm unable to complete any of the objectives to advance rank in the society since the first ones are all about making offering which I'm completely unable to do. There is nothing on the altar so this is a separate issue from the one I've seen in a different post as nothing is stuff on there preventing my sim from making an offering. Other NPC sims are able to make offerings as normal, and I'm able to do the action to find out how the spirits feel about me so I am able to interact with the altar.
What do you expect to see? The interaction "make an offering at the altar" performed by my sim.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, corrected Game Version

Message 1 of 3 (560 Views)

Re: [DU] Make offering at alter cancels itself

Hero
@Angel164dw Are you really on Patch 1.66 ? We're currently at 1.70.

If that's your version number, please update your game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (501 Views)

Re: [DU] Make offering at alter cancels itself

★★★ Novice

I just checked and my game is fully up to date I just wrote the wrong thing in the report.

Message 3 of 3 (489 Views)