by Gameboy2936

Original Post

[DU] Keg Stand interaction is cancelled if a Sim is sitting down

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.85.203.1030 (PC)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything but Journey to Batuu, StrangerVille, Vampires, Moschino Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Carnaval Streetwear, Blooming Rooms, Industrial Loft, Bust the Dust and Country Kitchen.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Tap a juice keg successfully, and then ask someone to do a keg stand with you.
What happens when the bug occurs? If one Sim has decided to sit down before being asked or vice versa, the interaction cancelled after your Sim asks their question. They do not go to the juice keg. This also applies to NPCs that decide to do a keg stand.
What do you expect to see? The interaction should work no matter if your Sim is sitting down or not.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The juice keg interaction from Discover University does not work if one Sim (or both) is sitting down somewhere if being asked to do a keg stand, or vice versa. As seen in the image below, Stephen (these sims are made by SakuraLeon) is asking his wife to do a keg stand with him, but in the next image, that's what happened afterwards. Since they were sitting down, the interaction did not happen. This happens with or without mods installed. Not sure when the bug started to occur in my game, but it's been happening for quite a while now.2022-03-16 (34).png2022-03-16 (35).png

Message 1 of 3 (652 Views)

Re: [DU] Keg Stand interaction is cancelled if a Sim is sitting down

★★★★ Apprentice
@Gameboy2936 Thank you for your feedback! This problem has bothered me for a long time. I'll try to make them stand and ask others to do keg stand before this problem is fixed.
Message 2 of 3 (544 Views)

Rif.: [DU] Keg Stand interaction is cancelled if a Sim is sitting down

★★★★★ Expert
@Gameboy2936 I experienced this bug just yesterday in my playthrough.
Message 3 of 3 (454 Views)