Re: DLC content disappearing into storage on load

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@LEDgamerGirl Thanks for confirming.

Leaving this separate for now since it's a different pack and you don't own DHD so it's not modular furniture for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 176 (867 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just noticed that when I leave my lot those items disappear, not just when I start the game. So they go into household inventory every time I load the lot. Also, it’s now not just the DLC items but also any collectibles in the vicinity of the disappearing items.

@crinrict Deleted the DLC desks and repurchased them. The bug is now gone. Don’t know if it’s a permanent fix though.

Message 62 of 176 (811 Views)

Hero
@LEDgamerGirl That's good to hear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 176 (791 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DHD] Modular furniture is moved to the household inventory on loadin

★★★★ Novice

Same issue. I've got a few racks of shelves and only about 4 of them go back into my inventory, interestingly. Some of the items atop some of the other shelves revert back into the inventory as well.

Message 64 of 176 (1,235 Views)

Problems.

★★★★ Novice

I tried troubleshooting and the problem is still there so I am just wondering if anyone else is having these problems. It seems that Dream Home Decorator Pack is really what I'm having problems with, like stuff won't stay on the shelves, or the closet. Such as, I leave a house (save it) and then come back and items that I put on the shelves are now in the inventory. Or if I am cooking with the stove top and ovens the Sim will say that they can't cook (you know the little X over their heads). Or when I put in the bunk bed with the desk the stuff on the desk will go to inventory when I leave the house. So is anyone else having these problems?

Message 65 of 176 (1,162 Views)

Re: Problems.

Hero

Hi @sicasev07 

I merged your post with the bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 66 of 176 (1,151 Views)

Champion

It's affecting things not in the DHD pack for me as well as the modular furniture. It's also affecting the magic wand display cases it doesn't matter where I place them, the wands end up in my inventory on travelling just like the modular furniture bug. It seems to have created a general problem with stuff staying put.

Surprised it's not fixed yet.

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 67 of 176 (1,427 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DHD] Modular furniture is moved to the household inventory on loadin

★★★★ Novice
@Hess_White Yeah I tried that, I even tried to move into to a different part of the house and it still does that!
Message 68 of 176 (1,425 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you!
Message 69 of 176 (1,421 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This has also been an issue for me for months. I *want* to use all the DHD content for my dorm rooms and retail spaces. Very frustrating to place 35+ cubes onto a wall and have them and their slotted items disappear every time I load the lot.

Message 70 of 176 (1,352 Views)