by Lord_Degatron

Original Post

[DU] Exo-Mech Suit not function if stacked in sim's inventory

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Star war, Dream home, Backyard, Toddler, Luxury party, Knitting, Paranormal.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Craft more than one mech suit and helmet then equip one each while keep other in your sim's inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? After equipped a mech suit while you have other mech suit in your sim's inventory you will found that your suit not function, no engage hover mode or un-equip option showing when you click on your sim.
What do you expect to see? Exo-Mech suit work normally even stacked in sim's inventory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I just start to build many suit with my another engineer sim, I have one that have all suit before, this one I have show room and have only one suit in his inventory at time but this one, she have no space left in her house so she have to keep her new crafted suit in her inventory and then I just found out that she can't take off her suit(I have her equip a suit when she craft a new one), actually, the suit not function at all, I tried remove all mod and fix the game, reset folder, nothing work but then the moment I got really upset, I sell all the suit in my sim's inventory and guess what, it's work, option to take off the suit and hover are back, now I am sure this is stacking bug. I tried find a fix, no mod could fix this, no thread about this issue. Anyone could help me please?

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (851 Views)

Re: [DU] Exo-Mech Suit not function if stacked in sim's inventory

Hero
@Lord_Degatron If it's a happening there's probably not much you can do

Since you found a solution to fix it, what kind of help are you looking for ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (814 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's not feel like a fix for me, it's just like I have to live with that issue if I am not reach out and report to find someone who can do something to resolve this better than just avoid using the feature(Inventory stacking of mech suit). The actual reason is this is a bug and I think I should report bug if I encountered one. 

Message 3 of 5 (805 Views)

Hero
@Lord_Degatron Yeah, reporting it is the right choice. Just wasn't sure what kind of help you are looking for.

It's on EA to fix it

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (786 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Okay, then. It's up to EA.

Message 5 of 5 (780 Views)