[DU] Couples Taunting about University Superiority (Patch 1.87)

by Scarlet1519

Original Post

[DU] Couples Taunting about University Superiority (Patch 1.87)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.87.40.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? What I don’t have: EP- cottage living, snowy escape, eco life style GP- Star Wars, realm of magic SP- romantic garden, cool kitchen, perfect patio, moschino, paranormal, bondage glamor. And I HAVE the blooming kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play two sims with a Roman ir relationship who go/went to different universities.
What happens when the bug occurs? Only one will taunt the other sim and about “University Superiority” as a mean interaction. In this case, my female sim has been doing this since the were bf/gf and are now on their honeymoon. AND she doesn’t have the option to apologize (other than another way from a mod). Only the taunted can apologize which doesn’t make sense. I have to reset the sim, cheat the relationship, and cheat the sentiments, hidden traits, and mood buffs.
What do you expect to see? Sims with high friendship and/or romance shouldn’t autonomously taunt the other and ruin the relationship.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

N/A

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 1 (201 Views)