[DU] Countless bikes spawning in Brichester University

by ceunon20

Original Post

[DU] Countless bikes spawning in Brichester University

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.81.72.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them, except Marriage pack and the last 3 kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to University and choose to live in Brichester. And spend some days in there.
What happens when the bug occurs? Some times countless bikes spawns from nowhere at the side from one of the university schools. They just appear when a class ends, but not always. But when that happens, off course the game starts lagging.
What do you expect to see? Bikes not spawning anymore. Since I can't get rid of them if I don't have a clepto Sim to steal them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

10-06-22_03-19-32.jpg

10-06-22_03-25-37.jpg

Message 1 of 2 (441 Views)

Re: [DU] Countless bikes spawning in Brichester University

Hero
@ceunon20 Did you test this on a new save after removing your mods ? You have some really weird issues going on in your game.

Try on a fresh folder.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (422 Views)