[DU] Cannot make offering at ritual altar & no diploma received

by hetiora

Original Post

[DU] Cannot make offering at ritual altar & no diploma received

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every pack exept Tiny Living and Eco Lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Go to the ritual altar to make offering at Secret Society https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-DU-Cannot-make-offering-at-Secret-Society-stuck-it... 2) Let a sim graudate from uni. Once you move out there will be no diploma instead other sim's diploma appear in the house inventory which can't be deleted.
What happens when the bug occurs? 1) I am not able to make offerings at all during Secret Society meetings because a metal is stuck on the altar, and I can't delete or put it in inventory. 2) Let a sim graudate from uni. Once you move out there will be no diploma instead other people's diploma appear in the house inventory which can't be used.
What do you expect to see? 1) To be able to make offerings at Secret Society alter 2) Sims get their degree correctly and other sim's diploma should not appear in my household inventory
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Dear sir/madam,

I'm occuring 2 bugs in my game within discover university.

Please see the descriprion provided.

Best Regards,

hetiora

Message 1 of 2 (463 Views)

Re: [DU] Cannot make offering at ritual altar & no diploma received

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi @hetiora,

Thanks for putting together your report.

Have you maybe tried removing any mods/CC if you're using them and repairing the game in Origin to see if that helps?

If not, could you try the following for me, please:

• Open Origin > Library > click on TS4 > click the cog wheel next to the "Play" button > select "Repair game"
    Please wait all packs are repaired, too, not only the base game.
  • You can also try clearing the Origin cache.

Just something to keep in mind: unfortunately, our bug report templates are designed to gather details on one bug at a time so it's easier for us to track it and provide the player with relevant advice and info.

Also, it's good to remember that different factors can lead to different bugs so focusing on one specific thing helps to speed up investigations and narrowing down causes to find a fix faster - and that's what we want, right? Standard smile 

I can see that you already submitted a bug report to the issue where you can't make offerings in Secret Society meetings - that's great!

So, I would suggest that you check this thread, "Compiled list of reported issues", and to use the search function to see if there is an active thread on your other issue already. If not, maybe you can edit this report so it's only about the second bug. Standard smile 

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (414 Views)