Re: DSTBp1-Special Mission prizes awarded mulitple times.

by Grommit1987

Original Post

DSTBp1-Special Mission prizes awarded mulitple times.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Under BlueStacks Android emulator.
OS Version 4.1.16.2004
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 952-518-859
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Got the prizes won on the SM in Phase 1 three times. All sent to my inbox.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. But I assume you could look at your logs?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Argentina.

During today's DSTB new phase (from P1 to P2), I got a message with the Galactic Events Tokens won by the guild from the SM in Phase 1. I remember it was the minute 23:55hs of Phase 2. Clicked on Claim, and that was it, about 3' later, I got the same message, and the GET were added to the previous ones. I was confused, so I close down the app and restarted it. And got it a third time. I don't want to be banned or anything, I just want to clarify that I really didn't understood what was happening. I'm writing because, even though it is an advantage for me, it's not in the intent of the game and I assume the developers would like to know of the issue and help to correct it.

Message 1 of 6 (468 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @baldu42 and many thank for the report.

This was indeed not intended and we are looking into it.

Message 2 of 6 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If you need any further information, some of my guild mates got the prizes twice and some just once. I could ask their ally codes and how many times they got the prizes.

Message 3 of 6 (440 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@baldu42 Is there anyone in your guild who didn't receive rewards at all?
Thanks.
Message 4 of 6 (419 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m having this exact issue, and there are some guild mates who have not received rewards at all. I accepted the rewards but I have not spent them in case they need to be retrieved. 

Message 5 of 6 (399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Some people in my guild did not receive any rewards. I gave my Ally ID to Salacious Crumb on the forums for reference, but can send it to you if need be, since you asked if anyone hadnt gotten it. As a note to this, it shows on the map as 0/50 completed it when it is clicked on, but in the STATS tab, it shows multiple people completed it. Not sure if that helps but its a note.

Message 6 of 6 (371 Views)