Re: DSTB Special Mission not counting towards IG-88's Bounty Hunter Quest

by GladOS-013

Original Post

If the "known issues" post listed every single bug, it would be very long. Some of their bugs are just translation errors in skills, some are minor achievement or title glitches, and some are critical bugs that impact key toons (like when Traya's Unique changed the order of operations).

Typically, the "known issues" post is a list of newly introduced issues from the most recent patch, and not a comprehensive list of all bugs that are in their system. This bug is likely considered "low priority" - which stinks for all the players impacted.

The more players who come here and complain about it can amplify its priority and *can* cause the studio to re-prioritize it.

★★★ Newbie

Any closer on that resolution yet? This is still an open bug.

Message 12 of 27 (636 Views)

★ Novice
Same for me except for the boba fett prestigious quest
Message 13 of 27 (629 Views)

@Eskelin can you clarify? IG-88 requires you to complete combat battles in the Territory Battle, but Boba Fett has different requirements.

What bug are you experiencing while trying to complete Boba's prestigious quest?

★ Novice

@GladOS-013 Killing Wampas.

I was on 48/50 Wampas with Boba present prior to doing the BH special mission yesterday.

Killed the 4 Wampas on that mission. Expected a notification, but didn't get one. So I went to check back on the prestigious quest and was still at 48/50. FYI - Boba Fett was present Wink

Message 15 of 27 (608 Views)

Thanks for reporting that! That is different from the IG88 quest bug.

I just finished it a month or two ago, and it was working then, so maybe something has changed.

@Eskelin can you remember your exact squad composition?

★ Novice

@GladOS-013 Sure. Bossk lead, boba, dengar, greedo and not sure if the last one was Cad or IG-88

Message 18 of 27 (599 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@Eskelin Thanks for the additional report. After looking into it, it has the same root cause as "Prestigious Quest: Bounty Hunter (3 of 7)" (IG-88). Noted the additional detail.
Message 19 of 27 (594 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have 11/12 completed for this quest and have tried for the last two territory battles to complete this.  I've tried to make sure IG-88 survives to get credit and I've tried a bounty hunter lead.  There seems to be no explanation as to why I am unable to get credit to finish this quest.  can someone with the developers or another player explain to me how to resolve this issue?

Message 20 of 27 (522 Views)