by GladOS-013

Original Post

DS Territory Battle Glitch

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel 2XL
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In Dark Side Territory Battle Phase 4 - Contested Airspace, if you select Grand Admiral Thrawn as your Fleet Commander in the regular Combat Mission it DOES NOT warn you that he is required for the Fleet Special Mission along with the Chimera. Every other TB regular mission warns you if you're using a required character outside of their respective mission. This results in guilds losing out on rewards by inadvertently using the wrong Fleet Commander.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try using Thrawn as Fleet Commander in Phase 4 regular Combat Mission.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

N/A

Message 1 of 2 (140 Views)

Re: DS Territory Battle Glitch

Hi @Da_Bauers and thanks for the report!

While not ideal, this is similar behavior to what is seen in other zones. Right now you only get a warning if a character (such as CLS or General Veers) is needed for a mission in a different zone!

For example, in Phase 4, if you try to use General Veers and Snowtrooper in the "Dark Side" combat mission in the middle zone, there will be no warning. It only provides a warning if you try to use those characters in the bottom zone.

I certainly think it would be helpful to players if this warning message popped up if the character is required anywhere else in the phase (not just a different zone), especially with ships where there is only one zone to use them.

I'm not sure if this counts as a bug, but certainly improving the signals for players could be proposed in the Feedback section of the forums:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/feedback-home