by bae281995

Original Post

[DO] Sims can't sit on requested table in restaurant

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? dine out, seasons, etc
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the Villa Bovine restaurant
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims request a table. They then sit at the table and order. While waiting for order, the table turns back to "request table" so they can't sit there anymore so the stupid Sims stand up and I have to make them request that table again. It happens on any table. It's weird because it's the first time I've seen this bug.
What do you expect to see? No bugs like this.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims request a table. They then sit at the table and order. While waiting for order, the table turns back to "request table" so they can't sit there anymore so the stupid Sims stand up and I have to make them request that table again. It happens on any table.

It's weird because it's the first time I've seen this bug.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 5 (1,442 Views)

Re: Sims can't sit on requested table in restaurant

Hero
@bae281995 Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M172242

Did you test other restaurants ? What table is it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,432 Views)

★★ Guide

I didn't test other restaurants. It happened on any table. I have to request table again. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,421 Views)

Hero
@bae281995 Could you test if it happens in other restaurants as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,404 Views)

Re: [DO] Sims can't sit on requested table in restaurant

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm also having this same issue. It's happened at two separate venues. The first was on a date at a restaurant. My sims requested a table, were seated and placed their orders. While waiting for their orders they stood up and it appeared i needed to request a table again. I did so but this time all the tables began to disappear every time I would place an order for food. Each table disappeared..
The second time was at a wedding venue where the sims had tried to use the "serve all" commands on one of those round buffet tables but that table also disappeared upon using the command. Then other tables that my npc guest would request to sit at would disappear.

It's happened at two separate venues for me.

[CM - Edited to merge replies]

Message 5 of 5 (1,326 Views)