by MzMelonz

Original Post

[DO] Sims Randomly Stand and Sit while Dining Out

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.36.105.2300 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, dine out, spa day, spooky stuff, seasons, city living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travel to a restaurant and request a table. Once you and any other sims are seated, the sims at random will begin to stand up and then sit back down.
What happens when the bug occurs? While Dining Out, Sims are randomly standing and sitting throughout the experience. They don't wander off anymore, which is a good thing, but this is still a bug that needs further looking into. 
What do you expect to see? I expect to see all sims either sitting for a lengthy period of time, such as in a normal dining experience; or getting up to go do something productive, such as use the restroom.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the Dec patch

While Dining Out, Sims are randomly standing and sitting throughout the experience. They don't wander off anymore, which is a good thing, but this is still a bug that needs further looking into. 

Thank you devs! 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (371 Views)

Re: Console - Sims Randomly Stand and Sit while Dining Out

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @MzMelonz 

Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

THanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (354 Views)