by Dragonlover3333

Original Post

[DO] Restaurant uniforms don't save/being wiped

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? The mos recent one (2/10/2022)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every expansion pack except eco Game packs: realm of magic, vampires, dream home decorator, outdoor retreat, dine out, strangerville Stuff packs: Paranormal, tiny living, vintage glamor, cool kitchen, perfect patio, luxury party Kits: None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, it happens whenever I try to change restaurant uniforms.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I click one of the premade outfits, it instantly takes me to the editor even though I did NOT click the edit button. Whether I cancel or accept, all of the outfits are reset when it returns to build mode, even after saving. Saving after a change, going to manage worlds, and then returning to build mode also causes them to wipe. This happens frequently enough to where I can't change all the outfits. It seems to happen with waiters most often.
What do you expect to see? For it to just select the outfit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So when I go to change any restaurant uniforms, when I click on one of the premade outfits to select a different one in the popup displaying the different options, it takes me to the editor, even though I am NOT clicking the edit button.
When I accept or cancel (it doesn't matter which), all of the outfit changes are reverted. Even after I saved between the changes, they were still wiped.
I tried saving after a change, going to manage worlds, then returning to the lot, but that still wiped them.
It seems to happen with waiters most often.
Please, I'm gonna lose it, all I want is to change the uniforms for a diner :,)

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Template

Message 1 of 3 (950 Views)

Re: Restaurant uniforms don't save/being wiped

Hero
@CosmicGlowsticks Is this what you're seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DO-CD-Un-changable-staff-work-uniform/td-p/9333496 ?

Sounds a bit different but the uniform issues has changed a bit over time I think.

There's also this but that was for console only: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS-XB-DO-CD-Uniforms-won-t-save/td-p/7849965

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (911 Views)

Re: Restaurant uniforms don't save/being wiped

★★ Novice

Yeah, fairly similar. Mine shows as changed until the waiters, where when I click them to get the menu, I am instead taken to the editor, and all changes are wiped. They are also wiped when I leave the lot, even after saving. And I noticed it always seems to be the waiters. Just the waiters.

However, they are also wiped whenever I leave the lot, save or not.

Message 3 of 3 (892 Views)