Re: Restaurant Stuff show up in underwear

by AllyKennely

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@crinrictMy sim could very well have had cc at some point, I am not entirely sure.
The restaurant staff however only seems to be in underwear when on vacation. Kind of like the Batuu aliens not wearing masks. It happens in every vacation restaurant. In the home worlds they always worked perfect. Maybe my sims installation got corrupted somehow? 

Message 11 of 17 (284 Views)

Hero
@AllyKennely Your Sim is on vacation in that save you sent me, right ? I'm not seeing it there. That's what I tested. Loaded your Sim in the rental in Sulani, went to the restaurant.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (271 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Then I suppose that somehow my installation of the game is corrupted. Because before I tested it, I took out all mods and cc.
At the moment my Internet is not strong enough to do a fresh install, but beginning of February this should be possible. I shall give that a try then, start fresh.
Message 13 of 17 (263 Views)

Hero
@AllyKennely Did you ever test if it happens in a fresh save as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 17 (258 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yes I did, took out my mods folder, removed cache files etc and the problem remained, that is why I suspect the problem might run deeper.
Message 15 of 17 (253 Views)

Hero
@AllyKennely Maybe someone else has the same issue and can give some further info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 17 (236 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I asked around on a couple of discards and no one had exactly the same issue but some had things that seemed remotely the same, maybe we can figure it out. Thanks for helping.
Message 17 of 17 (233 Views)