Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? XL3G3ND_SHOTZzX
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07/13/19
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 02:34 AM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know I am not a game engineer maybe just listen to the fifa community and check your servers.
What happens when the bug occurs? I am kicked from every single game, the game pauses and a wheel buffers at the bottom I am then return to the Fifa 19 menu and forced to sign back into the EA servers only for it to happen again
What should be happening instead? I should be playing the game.

Hi i'm new here but i've been playing this game all year and honestly struggle to comprehend the state of FIFA as a whole. All year we have been plauged with bugs, techinal issues, server problems, lag, even to the point where people havent even recieved rewards or have lost out because of the EA "issues". I have a massive problem with this, I have both enjoyed and hated the game again this year but over the last few days its un-bearable! I have just managed to get my team to its highest potential and I want to play, I signed up for weekend league last weekend and managed only 8 games due to being kicked in every single other game. Ive tested my internet and played other games, I "lost" every game I was kicked from and had every game I "lost" taken from me. This is ridiculous, all I wanted to do is play WL and save up my coins to finish my team completly and couldn't! So weekend league ends and I decided to go on Rivals I had just got into DIV 3 which I was happy about and wanted a challenge to my suprise (sarcasm) I got kicked again and sent to the Fifa 19 menu not the FUT one. I've lost count how many times this happens. I physically can not play the game and I am being punished and I keep losing matches, my record has taken a massive knock, I couldnt complete WL meaning I wasted my QF points and got no rewards because I could only get to silver 3. The exact same problem happened with rivals, I couldn't reach RANK 1 so I got less and now I find myself sitting in DIV 5 nearly 6 because I keep being told I "DNF" and doing so i'm losing points. Its a joke and an EA web page stated that "Playstation are aware of connection issues" so why haven't EA shut down the servers and why haven't playstation fixed this issue. Like hell am I going to be given any type of compensation for all the losses and missed rewards and rank drops. EA need to sort this game its on a slippery slope and if they don't it wont be long until we are forced to play PES which at this point is probably the best option we have for a football game.

#PES

Message 1 of 4 (391 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DNF and being kicked

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @XL3G3ND_SHOTZzX. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (378 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @XL3G3ND_SHOTZzX. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (379 Views)

★ Novice

I checked my internet, theres nothing wrong with it I have no problem connecting on other devices and playing other games or even streaming netflix or youtube via my ps4. It is only fifa that I can not play online I reset my internet I even tried a new DNS. nothing changed I still can not play and just tried and again ive been given a DNF, I can't play a game at all and im just sliding down the ranks its not fair. this game is so bad and EA dont care about consumers at all.

Message 3 of 4 (356 Views)

Community Manager

Can you share your UO Trace with us @XL3G3ND_SHOTZzX so that I can take a look at your network and how your data is being routed?

If you are being disconnected in the way you are then this points not to an issue with the game but rather the connection.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (346 Views)