DN speed not resetting in Sith Raid

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 5 SE
OS Version 11.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 396-993-437
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug There are really three components though the first piece is the main issue: 1.) In the sith raid, DN speed does not reset after he moves while fractured by Thrawn. 2.) Additionally, Thrawn's fracture appears to be applying 4 stacks of speed to DN when it's a single attack (that technically hits 4x) and I'd like confirmation that is the intention. 3.) Please confirm that the stacked speed is indeed being halved as well per Thrawn's fracture ability. Background: DN gaims 15 speed stacking every time he is attacked and this stacked speed is supposed to reset whenever he takes a turn. These stacks don't appear to be resetting while fractured and stacks don't appear to be halved either.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight Phase 1 of the sith raid and fracture DN. Observe that while fractured, DN progressively takes more frequent turns (even after attacking) as the battle progresses while remaining in fracture. After the initial fracture, I observe that my other 4 turns can get a hit in before DN moves. After he moves, I observe that only 2 of my toons are able to attack (thrawn has not attacked yet). I am using an NS team under Ventress lead (plus Thrawn) in Tier 3 of the sith raid. All are g10, g11, or g12 with 7 stars except for zombie which is 4 stars g8. All have plus 50-60 speed from mods except for Thrawn who has no additional speed from mods.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Please keep me updated on the status of the inquiry.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 10 (688 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DN speed not resetting in Sith Raid

Community Manager (retired)

Hi there, thanks for the report. 

We checked Thrawn against Darth Nihilus in the Sith Raid and Fracture applies the effects it specifies correctly (Fracture on Raid Bosses: -50% Speed, can't gain buffs, and -30% Counter Chance).

The reason why you are seeing Darth Nihilus take more turns even while Fractured is because of his unique (The Darkness In Which All Life Dies: Nihilus is immune to Tenacity Down. In addition, whenever Nihilus takes damage, he gains 30 Speed and 50% Tenacity (stacking). These effects expire at the end of Nihilus' next turn.)

Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (806 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I'm just curious if this is under review?

Message 2 of 10 (631 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just following up

Message 3 of 10 (601 Views)

Hi there, thanks for the report. 

We checked Thrawn against Darth Nihilus in the Sith Raid and Fracture applies the effects it specifies correctly (Fracture on Raid Bosses: -50% Speed, can't gain buffs, and -30% Counter Chance).

The reason why you are seeing Darth Nihilus take more turns even while Fractured is because of his unique (The Darkness In Which All Life Dies: Nihilus is immune to Tenacity Down. In addition, whenever Nihilus takes damage, he gains 30 Speed and 50% Tenacity (stacking). These effects expire at the end of Nihilus' next turn.)

Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 10 (807 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you for the response but I don't believe it addresses my concern.

The issue is that the speed stacks do not appear to be resetting after he takes a turn while fractured. I.e. I fracture thrawn, I hit him 4 times while he's fractured (he gains either 60 or 120 speed - unclear), he takes a turn while fractured still, I only get two more hits in while he's fractured before he gets to hit again.  This suggests to me that his speed stacks aren't getting reset because of the interaction with fracture.  

If it's not the fracture, there appears to be some case that causes the speed stacks not to reset at the beginning of each of his turns.

Message 5 of 10 (539 Views)

★ Apprentice

Your response does not address the concern in the post and now the post is incorrectly shown as "solved" when that is not the case.  Again, the stacks of speed do not appear to reset is the issue. 

Message 6 of 10 (511 Views)

★ Apprentice

just following back up on this as the previous response did not address the concern. 

Message 7 of 10 (477 Views)

Ok, hope this helps clear up the confusion.

There are a couple of things which you didn't take into account:

1. When Thrawn applies Fracture on Nihilus, Nihilus gets his Speed reduced by 50% but he also gains 120 Speed (4 times damage from the "Fracture" ability x 30 Speed from Nihilus's unique "The Darkness In Which All Life Dies")

2. Nihilus gains 20% Turn Meter from "Fearsome Foe III" (As long as this unit isn't Toppled ... gains 5% Turn Meter whenever it takes damage) because he receives damage 4 times from Thrawn's "Fracture" ability

In addition to the above, we have also double checked that once Nihilus takes a turn (while still Fractured), he loses the Speed bonus he got from his unique "The Darkness In Which All Life Dies".

Message 8 of 10 (437 Views)

★ Guide

Slight tweak to your explanation

2. Nihilus gains 20% Turn Meter from "Fearsome Foe III" (As long as this unit isn't Toppled ... gains 5% Turn Meter whenever it takes damage) because he receives damage 4 times from Thrawn's "Fracture" ability

He might be at 30% TM less than when applied depending on his starting TM.

Thrawn fracture removes 50% (which cannot be reisisted by DN) TM before he does damage

Message 9 of 10 (429 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you!

Message 10 of 10 (404 Views)