Re: DJ Licensing

by simvasion

Original Post

DJ Licensing

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Star Wars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get to Level 9 of DJ Mixing, create a custom mix, try to license the mix at mail box.
What happens when the bug occurs? You are unable to license the custom mixes at the mail box like you are supposed to.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to license the mixes as described in the earlier leveling up bubble (I believe once you achieve level 8 of DJ Mixing Skill)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When I level up my sim's DJ Mixing Skill and create a custom mix I am unable to license the mix at the mailbox as described. 

Message 1 of 8 (548 Views)

Hero
@ElizabethLA67 Do you not have the option or is it greyed out ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (514 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I do not have the option there at all. Thanks!
Message 3 of 8 (451 Views)

Champion
@ElizabethLA67 what genre of mix did your sim create? Are you able to play the song for listening on your DJ booth?
Message 4 of 8 (430 Views)

★★★ Novice
@simvasion yep!
Message 5 of 8 (400 Views)

Champion
@ElizabethLA67 But what was the genre/style? If you make a completely different custom mix with a different style, does that work on the mailbox and can be licensed?
Message 6 of 8 (392 Views)

Hero
@ElizabethLA67 It's working fine for me. As @simvasion asked, is it a specific type of custom mix that's not working or all of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (363 Views)

Hero
@ElizabethLA67 Have you been able to resolve this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (336 Views)