[DINE OUT] Guest sims do not eat when invited to restaurants

by TKSimmer956

Original Post

[DINE OUT] Guest sims do not eat when invited to restaurants

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.83.24.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage Living, Snowy Escape, Discover University, Island living, get famous, seasons, cats &dogs, city living, get together, get to work, parenthood, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, tiny living, Moschino, laundry day, bowling night, cool kitchen stuff and perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Provide a patch
What happens when the bug occurs? When sims are invited by the main household to eat out at restaurants, the guest sims do not eat the food. Therefore, my sim has to clear the table and pack each meal into a packed lunch, in order to clear the table for the next course.
What do you expect to see? Guest sims should eat the order food.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Issue began to occur around two weeks ago.

Message 1 of 5 (1,780 Views)

Re: [DINE OUT] Guest sims do not eat when invited to restaurants

★★★★ Guide

I had that happen long ago and I did not test recently but I don't think its recent, its just part of the dine out mess. Yeah, so you invite a sims and will order for them as usual and then they dont eat.

Message 2 of 5 (1,708 Views)

★★★ Guide

If it is sim only drink and not completing their food the thread is here

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-DO-Sims-cancel-eating-in-restaurants/m-p/8091738

I have mods currently downloaded to fix the issue so I don't know if it is still happening. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,674 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello All!

Can anyone of you confirm this issue is observed without Mods/cc installed? 
@TKSimmer956 You mentioned you are seeing this issue and have mods/cc installed, could you please check and confirm if this issue is happening after removing the mods/cc? Don't forget to delete the localthumbcache file after removing mods.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 5 (1,585 Views)

★★ Novice

which mod? 

Message 5 of 5 (751 Views)