Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DHD] Sectional couches haven't got comfort points

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have installed all, except Journey to Batuu, Werewolfs, High School Years and kits (I have just blooming room)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter build/buy mode and read description of the elements of sectional couches.
What happens when the bug occurs? In description all elements of sectional sofas haven't got comfort points ("Wygoda" in my language).
What do you expect to see? I think that this sectional couches from Dream Home Decoration pack should have some comfort points, maybe 4 or 3. I want to my sims like their beautiful sectional couch.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I haven't got comfort numbers for elements of sectional couches from Dream Home Decoration pack. I play in Polish. Screens for example and the base game comfort points ("Wygoda" in Polish). 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (2,550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [DHD] Sectional couches haven't got comfort points

Hero

Fixed missing Comfort stats from many Comfort objects and items.

Fixed in Patch 1.94.147/1.68

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (860 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I just noticed this as well! I recently got DHD and was excited to use the sectionals in my sims' new house, but one of them just got the "Uncomfy" moodlet from it. I'm guessing this might also be why they've been refusing to automatically sit and watch TV (I have to make them do it myself)

Message 2 of 4 (1,891 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Still not fixed Frown

Message 3 of 4 (1,326 Views)

Hero

Fixed missing Comfort stats from many Comfort objects and items.

Fixed in Patch 1.94.147/1.68

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (861 Views)