by lauralhs

Original Post

[DHD] Only one client possible

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except voyage sur batuu,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you join a career as home decroator, only one client/house appears in the list of possible gigs
What happens when the bug occurs? I always have to decorate the same house which is really repetitive and not what is supposed to happen
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a list of mutliple clients and houses in the list of gigs
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I did the latest game update

This is making this game super repetitive and disappointing and it was working correctly before the latest update. I don't have any tutorial ongoing , no mods or any personalisation. I tried quitting and restarting the job as well as creating another save and it was not working. Please help fix 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (338 Views)

Re: Dream home decorator - only one client possible

Hero
@lauralhs Is this a long played save with none of the premade's left ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No it is a new save. Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (300 Views)

Hero
@lauralhs Did you change any of the premade houses ? Do you have residential lots with families living in there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (294 Views)