by Simmie99

Original Post

[DHD] Interior Designer career BB bonus objects can't be used on renovations

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them (except Bust the Dust Kit and Throwback Fit Kit)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the Interior Designer career. Get promoted (to level 2, 5 or 8) to unlock the bonus BB objects (magazines, rug, computer).. After that go to a gig (room make-over or something else) and try to use one of these items for renovation.
What happens when the bug occurs? The gained BB bonus objects from Interior Designer career can't be used on renovations. They still show as locked. (I can only use them in my Sims own home).
What do you expect to see? Able to use (one of) the BB bonus objects for renovation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After installing Dream Home Decorator Game Pack

See the BB bonus objects attached:

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (591 Views)

Re: Interior Designer career BB bonus objects can't be used on renovations

Hero
@Simmie99 Not sure if you're supposed to use them as your SIm unlocked them and not the household you're renovating. Does it say for the reward that you can use it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (563 Views)

★ Guide

Hi @crinrict  

Although they were already unlocked for my Sim, the game said that I couldn't place it because it needs to be unlocked at level..... from the Interior Designer career.

This morning I tried some bonus objects from other careers and  it was no problem to use those.

Then I entered bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement which finaly made it possible to also use the Interior Designer bonus objects on renovation.

So I think this could be a bug because they don't unlock as they should.

Message 3 of 4 (531 Views)

Hero
@Simmie99 and you haven't played with these other households so they don't have the other career objects unlocked themselves ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (522 Views)