by Game13769

Original Post

[DHD] [GF] No Interior Designer Interactions for Celebrity Cilents

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except, Batu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a celebrity gig in the interior designer career as a 0 star
What happens when the bug occurs? Went arriving at a celebrity clients house
What do you expect to see? When a sim arrives at a gig the interior designer interactions are available to get a celebrity client’s needs
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When my sim does arrives at a renovation gig  for a celebrity client the only interior designer interaction that appears when I click the client is “Send Client Away” The only thing my sim can do is the regular celebrity interactions. My sim is a level 10 of the career but is a 0 star celebrity. This makes it so I can’t get any of the clients likes and dislikes so I can’t do the gig properly. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (530 Views)

Re: [DHD] No Interior Designer Interactions for Celebrity Cilents

Hero
@Game13769 I can see this being a problem but did you make sure to test this without mods anyways just to be on the save side that they forgot to cover this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (489 Views)