by crinrict

Original Post

[DHD] Arcade Additions: Conflicting renovation type

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As a Decorator take a Arcade Renovation gig at a community lot. It shows under Room Additions when you filter the gigs.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Arcade Addition is a room renovation gig and not a room addition gig
What do you expect to see? The gig type either to be listed wither as room renovation or allowing you to add floor times.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

As you can see on the picture, it doesn't allow you to add tiles. 

Bild_2021-06-07_150557.pngBild_2021-06-07_150940.png

I tried this gig three times (cause of crash). The fist one was in Brichester. It actually didn't allow me to add floor tiles and I was unable to call the client back once I was done (all tasks has check mark).

Second gig was at the Blue Velvet. That did let me add floor tiles, as many as I wanted. There were no restrictions at all. I was able to call the client back but the game just crashed during the reveal itself (crash logs attached)

I tried the second one again after the crash and this time it was the Rattlesnake Juice where it told me again that I can't add walls during a room renovation gig. That gig reveal went fine.

The budget was also too low cause adding computers and possibly a video arcade machine needs lots more money but that's more feedback :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 1 of 1 (1,173 Views)