Re: [DHD] All Interior Decorator Gigs to high with Custom World (Gigs greyed out

by kutfeminist

Original Post

Re: No Interior Decorator Gigs with Custom World

Hero
@ContinuitYStars Are they greyed out for you or empty ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 17 (690 Views)

★★ Novice
@ContinuitYStars I took out all mods and repaired.
Message 12 of 17 (678 Views)

Hero
@Lilleianon and then it worked ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 17 (672 Views)

Re: [DHD] All Interior Decorator Gigs to high with Custom World (Gigs greyed out

★★★ Newbie

This bug is still happening with Mac Frown Can anyone help?

Message 14 of 17 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too! 

Message 15 of 17 (534 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have just purchased the pack and am seeing the same issue. I have deleted one pre-made family and altered most pre-made households (e.g. creating relationships between neighbouring households or Johnny Zest & Landgraabs) but I have added a couple of families to populate newcrest.
I wasn't willing to give up on this save so I cheated a promotion (my sim is now level 2 of the career) to get around the problem I now have gigs I can take.

Message 16 of 17 (315 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has been closed as this is currently functioning as designed by The Sims team.

If you feel this was in error, please create a new thread here with as much information as you can provide. Thank you!  

solaire.png

Message 17 of 17 (774 Views)