DEFCON None. Acheivement failed to complete

by Arkazra

Original Post

DEFCON None. Acheivement failed to complete

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug "DEFCON None." Achievement stuck at 27/28 completion even though all missions completed.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete all main campaign missions on hard difficulty
What happens when the bug occurs? One mission (A Soviet mission) fails to be tracked as completed on hard.
What do you expect to see? The "DEFCON None." achievement to be earned on the completion of the second campaign on hard.

In a similar vein as a few other posts I've seen, one of my achievements failed to complete. On the mission select screen, all 28 missions (along with all variants of those missions) have the checkmark for completion on Hard difficulty, yet the DEFCON None achievement is stuck at 27/28. While I'm reasonaly certain it's a soviet mission, I'm not looking forward to replaying the entire campaign on hard to find the one that didn't register. Or even worse playing the whole thing through and it not picking it up the second time. Any chance people have found where the info is stored so at least I can narrow things down to the offending mission?

Message 1 of 1 (413 Views)