DC-15LE Improved Scope Bug

by seaskylol

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BUG: No Aim reticle when zooming with Heavys DC15-LE with Improved zoom attached

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Since the November patch there is an issue in both Multiplayer and Arcade where Heavy's aim reticle disappears when zooming with DC15-LE weapon while Improved zoom attachment is equipped. Also, player can't zoom with Heavy's Barrage ability probably due to the same issue.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? killer9mm
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 12/01/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 19:00 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? EET (ART) - GMT + 2:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Start a match in Multiplayer or Arcade 2. In character select screen select Heavy class and equip DC15-LE weapon with Improved zoom attachment, also equip Barrage star card. 3. Spawn normally and then try aiming with your weapon, you will notice that aim reticle disappears as soon as you press aim button. 4. Try aiming with barrage ability, you will notice you are not able to zoom with the ability (previously you could zoom normally and everything worked fine)
What happens when the bug occurs? Aim reticle disappears when aiming with weapon, making it much harder to hit anything and to aim reliably. When using Barrage you can't aim anymore due to this bug.
What do you expect to see? I expect for aim reticle to not disappear when aiming, and for Barrage ability to be able to zoom again.
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

This issue is clearly portrayed in the following video, showing the issue with aim reticle and not being able to zoom with Barrage ability.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOYbiwB3zmk&feature=youtu.be

Message 3 of 48 (7,266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BUG: No Aim reticle when zooming with Heavys DC15-LE with Improved zoom atta

★★★★★ Novice

THEY FIXED IT!!!

View in thread

Message 37 of 48 (6,742 Views)

All Replies

DC-15LE Improved Scope Bug

★★★★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug Since launch, the improved scope on DC-15LE has bugged out consistently and is not fixed until today. It switches between normal cross-hairs and improved scope cross-hairs randomly in each spawn. When it is in normal cross-hairs which is the circular one albeit equipped with improved scope, the zoom has no UI whatsoever, meaning that there is no scope around the zoomed perspective.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? seaskylol
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/21/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:00 PM
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip the improved scope on DC-15LE and pay attention in the cross-hair and the zoom across a few spawns.
What happens when the bug occurs? Inconsistent cross-hair across spawns and no UI during zoom.
What do you expect to see? Consistent UI with the improved scope attachment.
Please select your region Europe

You’ll see it when you play the game with DC-15LE with improved scope attachment.
Message 1 of 48 (5,779 Views)

Re: DC-15LE Improved Scope Bug

★ Guide

Happens on all platforms since launch in November. Several threads have been created about this issue but as people ALWAYS rather create new thread instead of adding their voice to already existing ones it will never be addressed: 100 low point count threads are not on the same level as 1 high point count thread.

Message 2 of 48 (5,762 Views)

Re: BUG: No Aim reticle when zooming with Heavys DC15-LE with Improved zoom atta

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for bringing this issue up again, @We_are_demons Standard smile

I'll bump the case.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 48 (7,174 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for reporting this @We_are_demons and @EA_Ataashi for acknowledging Standard smile

Message 5 of 48 (7,172 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Do we have a fix for it? It’s 12/22/2018 and I’m still dealing with it. Makes it a pain in the * to try to get achievements. 

Message 6 of 48 (5,713 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have experienced it yesterday, so its still not fixed

Message 7 of 48 (5,629 Views)

★ Novice
It happens with the Officers S-5 as well
Message 8 of 48 (6,937 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

We are in March and the issue remains, I play on PS4 too.

Message 9 of 48 (6,745 Views)

Crosshair bug

★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug When using the dual zoom attachment for the dc15le on the heavy class, the crosshair just randomly disappears.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Snapuma713
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 3/26/19
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1:30 pm
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip the dc15le when using heavy, equip dual zoom and then just play and use abilities.
What happens when the bug occurs? My crosshair disappears randomly when playing.
What do you expect to see? My crosshair
Please select your region North America

My crosshair randomly disappears when using the dual zoom attachment on the dc15le with the heavy class, leaving me guessing where to shoot

Message 10 of 48 (6,604 Views)