Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

D-pad problem - Fake Shot

by Zaphatalenex

Original Post

Re: D-pad problem

★ Apprentice
@siboni100 Yhyh and they told me put it in the forums 😒 so literally every 2day ive jus been reposting but as ive seen theres so many people with the same problem in this section anyway they must see it
Im jus upset cuz i feel like im gona be behind in terms of not havin access to beta and demo n not even being able to play em 😭

Plus if its still like this on Ea access ima be behind agen n literally just wasted money cuz I could’ve jus had the game launch day 🤷🏾‍♂️

Im jus keepin my fingas crossed
Message 21 of 572 (1,093 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SyLoc187 *havin access to the beta n demo but not being able to play i ment to say
Message 22 of 572 (1,048 Views)

★ Apprentice
@siboni100 *having access to beta n demo n not being able to play i ment to say
Message 23 of 572 (1,046 Views)

Re: *PLEASE FIX THE ALTERNATE DPAD FOR RUNNING FAKESHOT*

★★★★ Novice

I hope EA fixes the running fakeshot for us gamers who use the Dpad, I feel like I'm handicapped whenever I play against a person using the analog stick.. Please EA fix this for the sake of online squad battles. 

Message 24 of 572 (743 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm also hoping EA will consider us Who use this Dpad controls and fix the issue please.. It would be sad that another year for fifa gets ruined for me😔😔

Message 25 of 572 (988 Views)

Re: *PLEASE FIX THE ALTERNATE DPAD FOR RUNNING FAKESHOT*

★ Apprentice
@Ephraimsledge Hopefully they will in this section alone its all about the Dpad so hopefully they see it
Jus keep reposting n sharing otherwise wer fuccd
Message 26 of 572 (719 Views)

Re: D-pi ad problem

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem... we need official news on this, i keep posting on the forums...

Message 27 of 572 (979 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SyLoc187 You right sir .. i cant play the demo and the ea acsses 10 hours is very soon !! I hope they will fix that !! If i know that before i wont buy this fifa cant play with the left stick !!
Message 28 of 572 (963 Views)

★ Apprentice
@siboni100 Yup me too im old skool lool i stil get between gold 3-1 jus depends on my concentration levels but im literally beggin its fixed man otherwise they need to gift me a zidane or sumfing 😂😂
Message 29 of 572 (946 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I sent ea a message when the beta came out but still havent got a reply. I have used the d pad since fifa 2003 and if they take it away i would be devastated. My friends always laugh at me but i consistently get elite 3 with the dpad. yes i know we are at a disadvantage but whenevr i use the analog i do not feel in control of my players. I will not play the game this year if its not sorted 

Message 30 of 572 (1,059 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help