Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

D-pad problem - Fake Shot

by Zaphatalenex

Original Post

Error in the fifa 20 control

★★★★ Novice

i”m using the arrows to move the player , in the demo when i do the fake shot i doesn’t go right or lift ,  so it”s an error ? Or that’s anew control in fifa 20 ? 

Message 11 of 572 (711 Views)

Re: Error in the fifa 20 control

Community Manager
@SoLiD-10-SnAkE Hiya, if you do a fake shot while holding down a direction you should end up facing that direction after the shot, is this not working for you?
-EA_Cade
Message 12 of 572 (694 Views)

Re: D-pad problem

★★★★ Novice
@Zaphatalenex Same here man, don't let this be overlooked there are a lot of people who play in the Dpad still. It's the difference between buying the game or not.
Message 13 of 572 (2,159 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here bro. My dpad is not working and fifa is coming out soon. Really hope they will do something about it!!

Message 14 of 572 (2,135 Views)

DPAD CANT FAKE SHOT!!

★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Which mode has this happened in? Kick off
Which part of the mode? Classic Match
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try use dpad and fake shot
What happens when the bug occurs? Cant fake shot.
What should be happening instead? Should be able to fake shot

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FAKE SHOT FOR DPAD USER! Really having a problem. Im not used to the analog. Seems that there are alot of complains about this. Really hope they do something before fifa come out

Message 15 of 572 (992 Views)

Fakeshots don't work on DPAD

★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? R3ck0ningD4y
Which mode has this happened in? Kick off
Which part of the mode? UEFA Champions League (UCL Group Stage, UCL Semi-Finals, UCL Final)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Player movement with the DPAD can't do fake shots, players stop moving.
What happens when the bug occurs? Player movement with the DPAD can't do fake shots, players stop moving.
What should be happening instead? Player movement with the DPAD can't do fake shots, players stop moving.

Player movement with the DPAD can't do fake shots, players stop moving.

Message 16 of 572 (988 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No unfortunately when i”m using the arrows it doesn't work , i try in more than one console , the problem is global , if i change the control player from arrows to the analog its work ( so the problem is when you move the player with arrows, please try to fix in the fullgame ) noticing that l”m using PS4

Message 17 of 572 (660 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No unfortunately when i”m using the arrows it doesn't work , i try in more than one console , the problem is global , if i change the control player from arrows to the analog its work ( so the problem is when you move the player with arrows, please try to fix in the fullgame ) noticing that l”m using PS4
Message 18 of 572 (655 Views)

Community Manager
@SoLiD-10-SnAkE Thanks, I'll see that this is investigated.
-EA_Cade
Message 19 of 572 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Amazing, we couldn't play Fifa 20 Demo... 

Message 20 of 572 (1,139 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help