Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: D-pad problem

by fady2010

Original Post

Accepted Solution

D-pad problem - Fake Shot

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Playing the Fifa 20 demo and I’m unable to perform a  running fake shot when using the d pad. It keeps executing a stop fake shot. It has no problem when using the analog. And i’m not used to analog. Just wondering if anybody else is having the same problem.

Message 1 of 572 (7,781 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FAKE SHOTS WITH ARROW KEYS!!!

Community Manager
Hey all, this issue has been resolved with the latest Title Update available on PC, Xbox and PS4.

Thanks for your patience while this was addressed.
-EA_Cade

View in thread

Message 565 of 572 (656 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

same here man. it should be fixed when the full game is released

Message 2 of 572 (7,730 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes me ive noticed it in the beta and posted many times in the forums but jus seems to be overlooked i knew it wernt jus me but im soooo gald some1 else has posted because i was on my own bfore 

heres what ive posted : 

As ive posted many times before during the beta and no1 cares, i play with alternate buttons and Dpad and certain commands wont work like running fakeshots or jus fakeshot in general.

Yeah something so simple people may think but its a big part to my gameplay style, if i cant do a fakeshot i just cant play the game which is sad and abit unfair imo.

Ea access is about to drop anytime soon and I've got a real feeling this wont be fixed by then or even game launch, the fact ive already posted this in the forum contacted Ea help and phoned and its still the same just shows itll be overlooked as the masses.

Many may play with the classic buttons or use the analog instead of the Dpad ( Yes some people still use dpad ) its never been an issue before but now its happened its a major set back for us, myself personally because ive made major preparations for fifa20 ie Alot of fifa points ( Yes ino but im an addict lol ) early access, ultimate edition etc

Im literally begging its fixed by the time Ea access begins... BEGGING!!!

Please share so it can get into the right hands...

Thank you

Message 3 of 572 (7,734 Views)

*PLEASE FIX THE ALTERNATE DPAD FOR RUNNING FAKESHOT*

★ Apprentice

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Syloc187
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Division Rivals
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/08/19
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 7pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dpad movement and try doing a fakeshot, fake rabona heel to heel etc
What happens when the bug occurs? Does a fakeshot stop
What should be happening instead? The skills named above

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Switch to DPAD movement and try perform a running fake shot, fake rabona, heel to heel etc
What happens when the bug occurs? It does a fakeshot stop in no direction
What should be happening instead? The skills moves i said as above even as simple as a running fakeshot.

As ive posted many times before during the beta and no1 cares, i play with alternate buttons and Dpad and certain commands wont work like running fakeshots or jus fakeshot in general.

Yeah something so simple people may think but its a big part to my gameplay style, if i cant do a fakeshot i just cant play the game which is sad and abit unfair imo.

Ea access is about to drop anytime soon and I've got a real feeling this wont be fixed by then or even game launch, the fact ive already posted this in the forum contacted Ea help and phoned and its still the same just shows itll be overlooked as the masses.

Many may play with the classic buttons or use the analog instead of the Dpad ( Yes some people still use dpad ) its never been an issue before but now its happened its a major set back for us, myself personally because ive made major preparations for fifa20 ie Alot of fifa points ( Yes ino but im an addict lol ) early access, ultimate edition etc

Thank you

Message 4 of 572 (6,212 Views)

No running fake shot for D-pad

★★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? 9thcloudi
Which mode has this happened in? Kick off
Which part of the mode? Classic Match
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? fix running fake shot for D-pad
What happens when the bug occurs? fix running fake shot for D-pad
What should be happening instead? fix running fake shot for D-pad

fix running fake shot for D-pad

Message 5 of 572 (7,486 Views)

Fix D-pad problems before releasing the full game (no running fake shot )

★★★★ Novice

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? notoriiousJr
Which part of the mode? UEFA Champions League (UCL Group Stage, UCL Semi-Finals, UCL Final)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? please fix D-pad problem before full game release date as (running fake shot) no one can perform while playing with D-pad
What happens when the bug occurs? please fix D-pad problem before full game release date as (running fake shot) no one can perform while playing with D-pad
What should be happening instead? please fix D-pad problem before full game release date as (running fake shot) no one can perform while playing with D-pad

please fix D-pad problems before releasing the full game
as (running fake shot) no one can perform while playing with D-pad

it only works with analog players

Message 6 of 572 (7,470 Views)

*PLEASE FIX THE ALTERNATE DPAD FOR RUNNING FAKESHOT*

★ Apprentice

Which part of the mode? UEFA Champions League (UCL Group Stage, UCL Semi-Finals, UCL Final)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try fake shot heel to heel fake rabona using Dpad
What happens when the bug occurs? Fakeshot stop
What should be happening instead? The skill moves mentioned above

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Switch to DPAD movement and try perform a running fake shot, fake rabona, heel to heel etc
What happens when the bug occurs? It does a fakeshot stop in no direction
What should be happening instead? The skills moves i said as above even as simple as a running fakeshot.

As ive posted many times before during the beta and no1 cares, i play with alternate buttons and Dpad and certain commands wont work like running fakeshots or jus fakeshot in general fake rabona, heel to heel etc.

Thank you

Message 7 of 572 (6,333 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here .. but they are ignoring

Message 8 of 572 (7,686 Views)

★ Apprentice
@fady2010 We jus gtta keep reposting and sharing it they cant jus blatantly disregard it like that man so many are havin the problem
Message 9 of 572 (7,697 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SyLoc187 Did u talk to them on ea chat bro.?
Message 10 of 572 (7,688 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help