by ScorePlayer

Original Post

D pad bug on pro clubs

★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? LG_Fox_Brazil
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If the captain of the team that doesn't have the ball starts tapping the D-Pad to down (activating the d-pad tactics) he will glitch up the opposing team, that has the ball. I play in South America.
What happens when the bug occurs? Doing this non stop cancels any action that the opposing player that has the ball is starting to charge. Passes are cancelled and so are shoots or anything else, which makes easy to lose the ball.
What should be happening instead? Nothing should happen to the opposing team when you tap the d pad.

I researched all around to see if anybody else suffers from the same problem but couldn't find it. Here is the link from a video showing how the glitch/bug work. https://youtu.be/qszcuktaSHg the video shows the bug in Fifa 17, but it also in the Fifa 18.
Message 1 of 7 (1,393 Views)

Re: D pad bug on pro clubs

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @LG_Fox_Brazil

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'll make sure to pass it along to the team to be looked into.

-Aido

Message 2 of 7 (1,319 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you Aidan, I hope an action will be taken soon as this bug is game breaking.
Message 3 of 7 (1,283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

When you bring this up you might also want to let them know it's been a known problem since FIFA16  and they still haven't fixed it.  Basically if the Opposition team spams High Pressure it locks up your player

Message 4 of 7 (1,189 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hello Aidan, I just finished downloading patch 1.11 and the problem still persists. I am replying to you to know if there is any update on the matter as this is a game breaking bug that can be forced by troll players at any time ever since Fifa 16.
Message 5 of 7 (1,066 Views)

★★★★ Novice
After being defeated a lot more because of this glitch. I am back to check if EA has ANY plan to patch this up
Message 6 of 7 (745 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So? What about some kind of REAL action EA? There are cheaters flooding the Pro Clubs match every single day. I bought a broken game, and you guys have to do something about this situation
Message 7 of 7 (693 Views)