Cut Scene replays after finishing game

by GiantsNerd

Original Post

Cut Scene replays after finishing game

★ Apprentice

Product: Fe
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Possible Spoilers Ahead. After completing the game, a previous cutscene plays again, as if that section was not completed. After this, Silent Ones and other monsters appear in the game again.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how to repeat the bug. I was looking for crystals in the area with the burrowing worm-like creatures. As I was moving around the area, my game suddenly stopped and the cutscene played. After the cutscene, I re-leaned the language (the pink triangle one that activates the bounce flowers).
What happens when the bug occurs? Game still playable, but monsters and Silent Ones are back. Before that bug, there were no Silent Ones.
What do you expect to see? Not Silent Ones. I expected to see the creatures that appear at the end of the game. ‌

Product: Fe
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Possible Spoilers Ahead. After completing the game, a previous cutscene plays again, as if that section was not completed. After this, Silent Ones and other monsters appear in the game again.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how to repeat the bug. I was looking for crystals in the area with the burrowing worm-like creatures. As I was moving around the area, my game suddenly stopped and the cutscene played. After the cutscene, I re-leaned the language (the pink triangle one that activates the bounce flowers).
What happens when the bug occurs? Game still playable, but monsters and Silent Ones are back. Before that bug, there were no Silent Ones.
What do you expect to see? Not Silent Ones. I expected to see the creatures that appear at the end of the game.

Message 1 of 2 (852 Views)

Re: Cut Scene replays after finishing game

★★★ Newbie
exactly the same issue.

Realy bad bug, is there a way to fix this ?
Message 2 of 2 (612 Views)