★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Apicy_Boi52
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Other
Please explain 'Other' Customization on Pilot
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. When customizing my Imperial Pilot, it will always default my look to the basic Flight Suit though before in the customization menu I have selected the ISB gear that I have unlocked so I have to change it every time I get into a game.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Every Game in the briefing/pre game lobby
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) every game since launch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Just a minor concern
What happens when the bug occurs? reverts my look to the default flight suit without fail every time I get into a game
What do you expect to see? My chosen look of my TIE pilot, not the default flight suit
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." none
What components were you using? none
Which customizations (if any) were you using? ISB Gear

Minor issue but I've seen no one else post about it so dunno if it's just my game

Message 1 of 83 (5,150 Views)

Re: Customizations on Pilot not saving

★★★★ Novice

Same with me, it is very annoying, it’s happening to others too. Hope they are made aware of it.

Message 2 of 83 (5,117 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well, it doesn't seem like it saves your loadout if you select an option that isn't a flight suit.

Message 3 of 83 (5,108 Views)

Customization armor Skiptracer

★★ Novice

Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RaidingHood
Please explain 'Other' cosmetics
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. I used about 2400 glory to unlock the cosmetics gear that i want for my empire dude, wich is Skiptracers armor, but every game or every time i am on empire i have to reequip all my cosmetics of skiptracer armor, bigest problem is on the tops armor chest.. every game every time i even go in to customization on empire i most do all this steps.. Please give me my Glory back and delete all my Skiptracers armor parts so i can buy another armor that wont do this cause i feel all this grind for glory and have to deal with this is not worth it.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In customization everytime after every battle.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) all the time in customization
How severe is your issue? Can play, but it's highly frustrating
What happens when the bug occurs? I love this game, but this * makes me hate it wich i dont want to.. just give me all my glory back from the grind to skiptracers armor parts and i will save them until later, it is a grind and you know it.
What do you expect to see? That i get my glory back while you fix this 2400 glory
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." No
What components were you using? customization Skiptracers armor
Which customizations (if any) were you using? customization Skiptracers armor

I used about 2400 glory to unlock the cosmetics gear that i want for my empire dude, wich is Skiptracers armor, but every game or every time i am on empire i have to reequip all my cosmetics of skiptracer armor, bigest problem is on the tops armor chest.. every game every time i even go in to customization on empire i most do all this steps..

Please give me my Glory back and delete all my Skiptracers armor parts so i can buy another armor that wont do this cause i feel all this grind for glory and have to deal with this is not worth it.

Message 4 of 83 (4,820 Views)

Betreff: Customizations on Pilot not saving

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same here. Very annoying because I bought the Gunslinger Set and well it was kinda expensive but cant be seen at all.... -.-

Message 5 of 83 (5,081 Views)

Changing outfits on pilot after each game

★★ Newbie

What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Codash
Please explain 'Other' Changing outfits on pilot after each game
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. returning to the main menu after each match
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. returning to the main menu after each match
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) since launch
How severe is your issue? Can play with mild frustration
What happens when the bug occurs? changes custom outfit on pilot
What do you expect to see? Fixed so I don't have to keep going into edit pilot to set it back up.
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." no
What components were you using? Marauder pants, republic gloves
Which customizations (if any) were you using? Marauder pants, republic gloves

Every time I return to the main menu after each dogfight it changes my pilots outfit back to the orange flight suit . Does anyone else have this problem?

Message 6 of 83 (4,754 Views)

Outfit & Emote Customization issue

★★★ Newbie

What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ascension
Please explain 'Other' Occurs when entering & exiting multiplayer modes and main menu when booting up game.
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. Customize my pilot, go to join multiplayer mode & upon loading in would not be in the customized equipment I'd just chosen. Emotes had the same issue, and were not on my emote wheel after equipping it to the wheel.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Main menu, multiplayer lobbies.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.2.2020 - current
What happens when the bug occurs? Custom outfits and emotes do not save to whet they were equipped to (pilot & emote wheel).
What do you expect to see? The outfits and emotes stay locked in the slot they were equipped in after equipping them to that slot.
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." No
What components were you using? No
Which customizations (if any) were you using? Chromium-Enhance helmet & armor, Skiptracer pants, golve flex emote

Love this game! Please fix vanity issues Standard smile

Message 7 of 83 (4,748 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem here.  For me, it repeatedly selects:

Head:  Rebel Pilot 04
Body: Type A
Voice:  Gambler A

So no matter what I select, I have that goatee guy with a playful female gambler voice. Also the female body, but that just seems to mean my belt is lower?  I mean I'm open minded, but I would really like to have some input somewhere.  None of these were my selections.  I spent my Glory on additional customization options, but it continues to reset to those selections.

My changes save on the Imperial side for some reason, so it's just my Rebel pilot that I have no control over.

Message 8 of 83 (5,054 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having this issue as well except with my rebel pilot when trying to use the marauder set that I spent all my hard earned space bucks on Frown hope they fix it soon

Message 9 of 83 (5,039 Views)

Pilot Customization Broken

★★★★ Novice

What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? bushido399
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Hangar / Briefing Room
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. Bound the Powerful emote and equipped the Chromium-Enhanced Helmet, Chest, Gloves and Boots. Upon entering Briefing Room for next fleet battle, all customize options had reset. Powerful emote was unbound.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In between equipping customizations and joining next briefing room.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.10.2020 11:50am
What happens when the bug occurs? Customize options get reset.
What do you expect to see? My saved and equipped customize options saved and equipped.
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." no
What components were you using? no
Which customizations (if any) were you using? Chromium-Enhanced Helmet, Gloves, Chest, Legs, and the Powerful emote.

Just wanted to hop in and report that customization options aren't working/saving as intended. I load a game without my saved gear equipped, and when I switch back to it, it always switches back in the briefing room. When I bind an emote, by the time I get to briefing room, it has been reset back to default. I have bound the emote while in the briefing room, used it, and after the match, it was reset back to default.

Message 10 of 83 (4,754 Views)