Customers got "stuck"

by shiqi1302

Original Post

Customers got "stuck"

★★★ Newbie

When customers are finally ready to check out and make purchases, they walk out of the store and to the side of the building and get stuck, unable to move, and I cannot greet them to check them out. If they are already greeted, the check out option isn't there. I was able to make one sale before this happened and now it's happened with every customer..

Is there a way to fix this? Or is it a common glitch that others are experiencing as well?

Message 1 of 8 (469 Views)

Re: Customers got "stuck"

Hero
  • Any mods in your game ? 
  • Does it happen on all retail lots or only a special one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no mods. and I only have one retail store. not sure about other stalls..

Message 3 of 8 (449 Views)

Hero

Could you try another lot ? Did you download/build that one yourself ? Have you tried the Maxis ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the same thing happens at my first and only retail store. I'm tempted to sell it and start a new one but I'm worried that It will just happen again. I bought a home in a residential lot and converted it. Don't know if that makes a difference.

Message 5 of 8 (415 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this issue but in the end I think it depends on where you place your item for sale. I noticed if I loaded a wall with items for sale, they would go outside the building to where the object was.

Are your items piled on one side? Are there other things blocking the customers from standing in front of the item they want to buy?

Message 6 of 8 (407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hadn't thought of that. I do have things on the wall for sale with bakery warmers in front of the items. I'll try what you recommend. Thank you!

Message 7 of 8 (398 Views)

Hero

@Lola7759 Did that work for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (387 Views)