Customer support bug

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 12.4.8
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 576-984-446
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Any time I contact customer support I receive canned answers from an offshore team.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try contacting your customer support and see how useful that is.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

I tried contacting customer support in response to a gameplay issue. Both responses I received were the same - a canned response pointing me to a column on troubleshooting. Then they closed the ticket. This didn’t help at all. Please consider another approach to engaging your community when they contact your company seeking support for gameplay issues. 

Message 1 of 3 (273 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Customer support bug

@johnnylongshanks Hey thanks for the feedback. Depending on the type of report, it will robot different responses.

A "bug report", for example, will just get sent to a log for review and is closed automatically. Thus is different from a "stuck progress" or "missing content" ticket, which will need a CS rep to review and help the player.

I agree it it's not intuitive for new players. Or does require that a player selects the most accurate category.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (256 Views)

All Replies

@johnnylongshanks Hey thanks for the feedback. Depending on the type of report, it will robot different responses.

A "bug report", for example, will just get sent to a log for review and is closed automatically. Thus is different from a "stuck progress" or "missing content" ticket, which will need a CS rep to review and help the player.

I agree it it's not intuitive for new players. Or does require that a player selects the most accurate category.

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Thanks for the insight.
Message 3 of 3 (212 Views)