Re: The Sims 4 - Customizable Pronouns Thread.

by 98ommyijx77t

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Custom, ze/hir

When I had another sim use "Other sims/talk up" interaction, the notification still reads "Morgyn sounds like he is an absolute pleasure to be around"

Message 11 of 26 (543 Views)

★ Novice

This issue isn't the wrong pronoun's being used, but just a problem with the grammar of the pronouns: 

Pronouns: They/Them

Problem: In a phone call, the caller says 'They's' instead of 'They're' 

Message 12 of 26 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They/Them pronouns

Mum calling adult child to come visit. Says "tell your dear mommy you love their" - should be "love them"

Message 13 of 26 (532 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have a biologically male Sim with a feminine frame who uses she/her. One of my other Sims in the household got a text after becoming friends with her, saying, "I heard you became friends with [Sim's name]! He's really great!"

Message 14 of 26 (567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Using they/them, there are grammar errors. When gaining followers it says "they now has" instead of "they now have."

Message 15 of 26 (536 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sim recieved a call and is referred  to as mister despite she / her pronouns

Message 16 of 26 (532 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They/them

Another sim this sim is friends with got the phone popup "Erin Ember is wondering if I want to go over to his house"

Message 17 of 26 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When being texted about making a new friend, my sim who uses they/them was gendered she/her instead.

- they/them

- friend is texting me about making them as a friend

Message 18 of 26 (405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My character Rabble uses they/them. When posting to social media timeline the followers notification uses 'she'

Message 19 of 26 (399 Views)

Pronouns: Their used instead of them

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.92.145.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Cottage Living, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Tiny Living, Holiday
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have another sim have a crush on yours, unsure what triggers it - they had Woohooed the previous night though.
What happens when the bug occurs? 'Ghost their' shows as bottom option rather than 'Ghost them', as the Sim's pronouns are they/them (picked from Sims 4 choices, not customised)
What do you expect to see? 'Ghost them'.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Attached screenshot.

Message 20 of 26 (364 Views)